Monday, October 23, 2006



Some more pictures I wanted to post...
The first shows my cousin Lora and me, the second one is my cousin Uwe and his wife Sabine on their wedding. It was such a beautiful wedding! Unfortunately the day would not end so everybody was exhausted the next day. But it was great sharing some family time again.

2 Comments:

At 6:47 AM, Blogger Lora said...

I had such a great time. You are such a wonderful friend (not to mention cousin!) and I'm so glad we got to hang out! I met a soldier on the way home at the airport. Both she and her husband are both in the military. I thought of you and your situation. I hope this year passes quickly for you! I LOVE YOU AND THANKS FOR BEING A KICK ASS BABYSITTER!!!!

Lily says "SMOOCH!"

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Lora said...

Oh yeah,and I FINALLY posted a blog! Make sure you read the very last sentence :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home