
One week
KJ has been gone for a week now. One week ago I had to say goodbye to him, not knowing when (and even if) I'll see him again. It has only been seven days but it feels like a couple of months.
He has been in Germany until Saturday noon I think. I am so frustrated because the army kinda "stole" us these three precious days we could've spent together.
Gladly he is able to communicate with me every day, either through emails, yahoo-chat (with webcam, so I get to see him at least. I really need to get one of those things too) or phone.
It's good to hear his voice but it makes me sad on the other hand too. He has called last night again. He says he's doing ok but he has to get used to the new situation again (it's his second deployment already. Poor baby). Also, he wanted to know when my semster ends early next year so he can ask for leave during that time. This is one thing I am really looking forward to right now, though I do not know when it will be. But it keeps me going.
It is tough to spend my days without him.
I am typing this blog now around 7pm. Around that time, KJ used to pick me up usually and we hung out somewhere. It's hard to keep these thoughts away now.
Yesterday I went with my mum and my sister to Würzburg. We simply walked around downtown. Even the sun decided to show up again which was nice. We played tourists and visited some pretty churches. We lighted a candle for KJ and my sister wrote something really cute into a book for the visitors' personal prayers. It was something like "Dear God, take good care of my sister's bf and make sure he is safe. Thanks!". Isn't it cute?
Though I have my doubts concerning the existance of God, I went to church on Sunday to send some prayers to God. In times like these, believing in something can be really helpful, at least that's something I have to experience. I will try to go to church every Sunday now, I hope I will stick to that.

1 Comments:
I love you honey!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home