Welcome to my world.
Ok, I decided to create a blog myself and keep writing a little about my unspectacular life. I was inspired by my cousin Lora and also her friend Amy whose blogs I love to read. Since I don't have children and thus can't write about stuff like that, I'll have to keep you entertained with stories from my friends, family, boyfriend or college. Those things simply are my life.
.
One huge thing that has happened today is that my parents finally got divorced. I mean it took quite a while, they've been separated for more than two years now. I really don't know what took them and their lawyers that long. Anyway, it feels a little weird to have it now kinda like "official" that my happy family is now history. I really am a huge family person, and that makes it really weird for me to see that my parents did not have a happy life for so long and still struggle with all the issues.
Good night everyone.

3 Comments:
Ok, I'm linking you!!!!!!!!!
*smooch*
Yay, Jenny has a blog!
Ok honey-pie, start writing!
Post a Comment
<< Home