Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sitting, waiting, wishing...

I'm sitting here, waiting for my bf to call. It's his last day in Germany, he'll be leaving today.
The last days I've spent mostly with crying (I wish I hadn't). We had a wonderful time the last couple of days and enjoyed them as much as we could. It's just horrible waiting for his call to tell me when exactly he'll be leaving. Then he's gonna sign me on post, there'll be a goodbye-ceremony for the soldiers, their family and friends. We'll have an hour to say good bye, and then he'll be gone for the whole next year. I can't wait til August 31nd, 2oo7. It's such a long long time. I don't want to think about it.
Here are some pictures from our walk yesterday:























Hm, think of me later. I'll be posting again in couple of days when I'll feel better.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 AM, Blogger Lora said...

I love you and I'm so sorry you have to go through this. I'm hoping the next year will fly by for you!

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I am thinking about you, and I will keep you and your bf in my thoughts and prayers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home