Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Are you impressed that I'm posting a new blog again, though I posted like only a couple of days ago? I bet you are.
I'm so tired of all that right now. What?
Well, my bf is leaving monday for Iraq. Yep, that's the destiny of someone who's in love with an army boy. I wish he wouldn't leave. I really have no idea how to deal with that. I'm aware that it's going to be a tough year, for both of us.
But I keep on forgetting that he is in the worse situation, it's not me. I'm not the one who's sent off to war because of a certain man who .. well, I don't want to get too political right now, I'm really not in the mood for that. Leave it up to your own imagination what my opinion might be towards all that.
(Caution. This might get a little personal right now.)
To be honest, I never thought that I could actually love somebody so much. Since my lovelife got screwed up several times really bad, I never imagined being able to trust someone again. But somehow it worked out, and I still don't know why. It was just something special, and it still is. It's such a wonderful thing being with him, and since he's become such a huge part of my life, I can't imagine how life is without him. Believe me, I am not making up something. I know that this guy loves me too, and it's so hard to let him go. I wish he'd stay.
And I know it's going to be worth it, waiting for a wonderful person for such a long time. But it's so hard to stay strong.
The only "good" thing is that I get to see him on his so-called "R&R" (the leave soldiers get during war). I'll be going to california then because he wants to see me on his holidays and he also wants me to meet his family. (I've already met his dad when he came to visit in May) Maybe I'll also be able to see my family in nc if I can afford the trip from west- to eastcoast. I'm still debating on that one because of the money issue.
So well, that's my random thoughts for now.

3 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Lora said...

If you really have his heart, do your best to hang onto it. True love is so hard to find and it can be very scary, but it's worth it. Maybe you can use this blog to write your feelings down while he's away or keep a journal he can check from Iraq?

*love you*

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

I hope you don't mind me stopping by. I'm one of Lora's friends - we've known each other since middle school.

Anyway, your post really touched my heart. I feel so deeply for you right now. I couldn't imagine what you and your boyfriend must be feeling (and just so you know, I think I would agree with the political rampage you were almost going to go into - feel free to do so, by the way. It's your blog)!

I am thinking of you and your boyfriend during this time, praying you may feel comfort while he's gone, and praying for his safe return.

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Amy said...

Aww, Jenny, I feel so bad for you that you have got to go through this. Just hang on, and hopefully he won't be gone too long.

If you do come to NC, I want to see you. It has been a few year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home