Ok, this is definately hard to write! I wish I was a better writer, but it takes me quite a while to figure out what I want to actually post on here.
I'm enjoying my holidays pretty well so far, here is a picture of my friend Liza (actually Lisa, but I like to call her that) and me at some bar where mostly weird american drunk soldiers try to hit on innocent german girls:

I've gotten my results from my finals the other day which really did surprise me. I took four finals which went okay, but I didn't expect too much. All I wanted is passing all of them. I got three A's (medicine, politics/sociology, bible studies) and the other one I also passed. To be honest, I never thought I did so well in college. I'm still having issues in being confident in myself when it comes to college, studies and all that. Though I know I'm definately not a dumbass and a lot of people tell me I'm smart, I don't consider myself a smart and intelligent person. I've always hated those idiots who walk around with their nose up high and think they're the world. I never ever want to become one of those conceited people.
Anyway, since I know now that I did well in my tests, I can really enjoy my summer now. :)

2 Comments:
Hey I think I have been to that club before. Is that the Rockfabrik?
BTW, you seem pretty damn smart to me!
Du darfst auch auf Deutsch schreiben. I have to practice for my upcoming trip. And don't worry, you never sound like you're bragging and you are totally allowed to be proud of yourself! I'm proud of you!
Also, Ami soldiers + bier =super sexy (NOT!)
Post a Comment
<< Home