Monday, August 21, 2006

Oh wow, it's been a while ago since my last post! I don't know where the days went, time seems to fly by. Why can't that happen during the semester!?

I had a great weekend. Not that I did much though. Friday has been a lazy day; I spent most of the time with KJ, I guess we were just watching the family guy on DVD which is hilarious.
Saturday it was my friend Liza's birthday. We hung out at a bar where her american friends soon showed up. Though they're a little dorky, it was lots of fun. I have to add that luckily my bf showed up too. We had some drinks and after that we were heading to another bar. Saturday is karaoke night! Yeah. We sang The tide is high, I don't wanna miss a thing and at the end, we all went up on the stage to sing Piano man. It was so much fun.
Luckily Liza brought her camera so I can post the pictures which I stole on here:















That's Liza, her bf John (it's the guy in the middle) and his weird but funny buddy.
















I guess you know by now who that is, don't you? I like that picture a lot, though KJ looks not too excited about hanging out at the bar with us. He said he doesn't like the place because he's sober. I think he can only deal with etablissments like that when he's drunk which doesn't happen to often anymore since he's with me.














That's Liza, Janine and me at the karaoke bar. You can tell from our facial expressions that it was tons of fun there!
May I add that it took a while since we finally had a good picture of us?
















Can I say that this picture is not very advantageous?
















The ceiling is also very interesting, yep.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger Lora said...

My little cousin is growing up so fast! I can't wait to meet KJ and see your friends again. Sounds like you had a blast, singing the night away. Keep posting, I love reading it!

 
At 6:03 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I didn't know that you started posting again. Looks like you guys had fun. Hope you keep updating your blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home