Hm.
Well, here I am, sitting around and waiting for the hours to go by. I don't want to sound whiny and all that, but the last three days have been so horrible, seriously.
I don't know what to do, everything seems so senseless to me. I miss Karl so much, it's unbelievable. He was simply my life, and he still is. I honestly do not know how to deal with all the mess I'm confronted with in daily life. He keeps me sane, and I miss him dearly. I wish he would not be gone for so long. I often hear from people it is not that bad, I should not be complaining. So, do they even know what they're talking about? Of course I don't expect anybody to understand what I am going through right now. But I am so allergic to people who think this is something easy to get a long with. I would like to tell you, it is definately not. I am really heart-broken right now because someone so precious has left me. At least it's only temporary, thank God.

This picture was taken before he had to leave. He had like two and a half hours off before that, and I'm glad we got to get some lunch together and hang out at the lake for a bit. It was so beautiful and I gladly enjoyed these last precious hours with him..

That's the last picture a nice guy took when it was time to say goodbye on post. It was so sad, I never want to do that again.
The good thing is, I know that he is definately worth all this. I would not be sitting here and praying if he wasn't. I know what I am waiting for, and all I hope for is this year is going by fast so I can be with him again..

2 Comments:
I think that I am going to get a little teary eyed. You guys will make it through. I remember when I was in Germany, your cousin was going through the exact same thing.
Hang in there, girl. This is a tough time and you are absolutely allowed to be upset about it. This year will pass and then you can spend every following year with him after that. I pray that this year passes quickly for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home