Last night I went to class reunion from the highschool I graduated from. Honestly, I was not too excited about it, but it was fun hanging out with my girls from back then. (we are still good friends btw.)



"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."
3 Comments:
very cute pictures! it's good to see you smile again :D
<3 HDL <3
Too cool! Glad you had fun!
AAAHH! Just a few more weeks til I see you in person!
Hi Jenn, decided to check you blog out and I have to tell you how much I am looking forward to see you again and spending some time with you. I just hope that Lily will have a good flight. 3 more days!
Love auntie Im
Post a Comment
<< Home