
Can't time fly by faster?
Seriously, this is driving me nuts! It's been two weeks and a day now and it seems like two months. I don't know why time never goes by fast during math tests, dentist appointments or flights.
I try to keep busy at which I'm actually not successful. I try to finish my paper for college which is due early October but I can't manage to concentrate on it. There are still like eight more pages left to write.
Also, I don't know where my loyal friends went...? This is tough to experience. I have some friends who care for me, but I was already quite sure about that before that tough time for me began. Yesterday I spent the day with Liza, taking her Aunt's dog Lotta for a walk on this really beautiful sunny day, and sitting around in the garden, just talking. These are the times when you know you're not lonely but you have some very special people around you.
The other day I walked around downtown because I had to wait for my sister who got a doctor's appointment. I went to several stores (note: I hate going shopping) and I found the one sweater I was looking for a long time ago.
Here is the picture my mum took of me wearing the sweater so you can see how cute it is. (Note: I know I look "comfortable" as usual. No comments please.)


1 Comments:
I love the new sweater, very chic!
I hate that time is standing still for you right now. I know what its like to be apart from the man you love (although, in my case, he came back and annoyed the hell out of me :)
I love you, please keep your head up!
Post a Comment
<< Home