Friday, September 22, 2006

I have not been doing a lot lately. I simply don't find the concentration, strength or whatever. I don't even eat a lot but gladly I force myself to. This is scary somehow but I just hope it will get better soon.
Seriously, I am a little glad (but just a little!) that college starts again soon. I am not too excited about the whole studying and going to classes, but it will surely be the distraction I need. The other day I got my schedule for my next semester. I have classes from 9am to 7pm on some days which is tough but okay. I am taking a lot of classes which would be psychology, education, community work, social group work, theories of social work, history of social work, law and computer science. Exciting huh? I bet I already sound like a nerd.. but I am quite sure I made the right decision going to college to become a social worker some day (well, it'd be in 2009).

Another thing I am really looking forward to is the following: My cousin Lora, baby Lily and my Aunt Irmgard are coming to visit in October. I finally get to see them again which is not happening too often because they live in the states. I haven't seen them since last summer when I came to visit beautiful North Carolina. And by the way, I haven't even seen the baby though she's already 7 months old. I am so looking forward to seeing part of my american family.

1 Comments:

At 7:14 PM, Blogger Lora said...

Yay! We are very excited too! I can't wait for everyone to meet Lily. She's at such a fun age right now, so I'm sure she'll get a big kick out of meeting everyone and playing in Germany. Make sure you speak lots of German to her so she learns it!

I love you and have been praying that you find some comfort in this tough time. I know it can't be easy, but you WILL get through it and your relationship will be that much stronger for it. Have you guys talked or emailed? Is that possible where he is? I need more details!

As for your school schedule, HOLY CRAP! That's A LOT of classes! You will definately be busy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home