Saturday, November 18, 2006

The last few days I have been extremly busy with school. Currently I am working on a psychology paper about conditioning, and the other one is in education science about conspicuity. At least these subjects are pretty interesting so I am not really suffering.
Furthermore, I am having a job interview on Tuesday, the 21st at a psychiatric hospital for my internship next semester. I am already really nervous because I do not know what to expect. Maybe I am that nervous because I really want to work there; I consider a job at a psychiatric hospital as real demanding, and I could not think of any better place to intern as a student. So cross your fingers.

As for KJ, he has been gone for almost three months now. He is still the first thing that comes to my mind in the morning, and the last one right before I fall asleep. I still miss him dearly, and I can't wait to see him again. Only a little more than three more months!

2 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Lora said...

Happy American Thanksgiving! Good luck on your interview!

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Leslie said...

How did your interview go?

I can't believe your boyfriend has already been gone for 3 months! It seems just like yesterday you were preparing for him to leave. I know you miss him terribly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home