Thursday, December 21, 2006

Winter break

I know I haven't posted in a while, but the last couple of weeks have been very stressful. A lot of papers were due as well as some presentation, but gladly everything went well. I will get to know my grades some time in February, but at least I do not have a bad feeling about it.
As for now, I am off until January 8th. Mostly, I will spend this time with catching up sleep, eating real good food during the holidays hopefully:), spending time with friends and family and I also have to get started preparing for my finals which start January 18th. There is a lot of stuff to be put into my brain, let's hope it'll just work out fine and I will find the concentration to do well.
As for KJ, things are going alright. There is nothing I can do about it, so I will just have to hope time will fly by fast for both of us. I still miss him horribly- it has not changed at all. It's almost four months since he had left, and it seems to get closer to the date when we are able to see each other again. I am not very good at expressing my feelings in a written way, and especially not in a foreign language:). But I actually do not think I have to write it down because one can imagine how that must feel like.


1 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Lora said...

Hang in there, it won't be long now until you can see him! Merry Christmas and Happy..um...is it call Sylvester? Is that how you spell it? I'm a horrible German :)

Oh, and please post LOTS of pictures of baby McDowell when she comes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home