Christmas and the days after
This year, the Christkind (german pendant to Santa Clause) decided to bring me a digital camera because it wanted to bring me something special. It knew it could not get me what I wanted for Christmas (which would be KJ), so it tried to make it up to me. It did not really work because I missed KJ terribly, but at least I got a nice camera with which I can harrass people around me from now on:).
Here is some pictures I made the last couple of days, starting off with my mum, my siblings and me on Christmas Eve.
After family time, I met my friends Leni and Matthias at some café like every year on Christmas Eve. I haven't seen them for quite a while, so it was definately good seeing them again!
In Germany, we celebrate Christmas from December 24th (Christmas Eve) until the 26th. That means three days of Christmas for us. My friend Tina was born on Christmas, so she had a little party on the 26th which was pretty nice because I got to see her again, as well as my friends Regina and Sandy with whom I graduated as well.
I absolutely love winter break because almost everyone of my friends comes home to celebtrate Christmas with family. So that's a good opportunity to meet up with everyone I haven't seen a lot in the last year... so I finally got to hang out again with my friends Chrissi and Nina yesterday.
I love my new camera.
Plus, Lora, I can post pictures of baby McDowell as well. But that does not mean you should not save up money for your next trip to meet the latest family addition:).











1 Comments:
I love the camera and am glad you posted lots of pics...you know I'm excited about baby McDowell! I need TONS of pics of her! That is your duty :)
I love you honey and I hope I can make it over there again soon :)
Post a Comment
<< Home