Sunday, April 15, 2007

Confusion, not knowing anything, is probably not an easy thing to deal with. As for now, I really do not know what is going to happen in the future. I don't know when I will see my love again- will it be in June, September or December? There've been too many rumours. There's been too many news. I don't know what to think or believe. I just hate the wait. Seven and a half months have passed so far, and it feels like forever. Another seven months, well, I guess they'd be hard, but I think I would be able to handle with it because I have no choice. NO choice at all. That is, just having to deal with the circumstances which are not really pleasant and which are not really good for your emotional well-being either. I would not go through all this if I did not know that everything was just so worth it. I just know it is. I can't wait for the moment I can hold my love again, hug him, kiss him, look into his eyes, and don't have to stare at a picture. If I really had to wait until christmas for him to be back again, well I would know it would be the best christmas present I'd ever get.

Until then, I will keep myself busy with work. My internship starts on Tuesday, so I am thinking that this will get me through the whole waiting thing a lot better. Studying to get my associate's degree kept me occupied a lot last semester, and this time my internship should keep me busy. I just hope time flies by, no matter how long my love will still be gone.




3 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Lora said...

Your post made me cry. I'm so happy that you found such an amazing love and I'm sorry he's so far away. I pray that time moves swiftly for you and that he comes home soon!

How did your internship go?

 
At 3:00 AM, Blogger Amy said...

I am really sorry that you have been having to deal with this for so long. I know you love your boyfriend. Just try to remember that he will be back in your arms before you know it...
Keep your chin up, sweetie.

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just like to say...you write very well! I wish I could one day write like that in GERMAN(hell even in english for that matter!) Till then I'll stick to the elementary sentences :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home